CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Market leading domestic ventilation manufacturer requires a Technical Sales Engineer. You will sell their manufactured range into M&E Contractors, Main Contractors, House Builders and Developers.
Field/home based covering the West Midlands.
Account management focused, working very closely with the specification manager.
Huge backup and support from this genuine market leader.
JOB TITLE: Technical Sales Engineer - Domestic Ventilation - Construction
SELLING: Domestic Ventilation Solutions
SELLING TO: M&E Contractors, Main Contractors, House Builders and Developers
TERRITORY: West Midlands
LOCATION: West Midlands
PACKAGE: £40k Basic, OTE £55k, company car, fuel card, 25 days holiday, mobile, laptop, pension
- Part of a huge organisation
- This division turns over £60 Million
- 50 field sales staff
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Sold to House Builders, Developers, Main Contractors and/or M&E Contractors
- Advantageous if sold Heating and Ventilation products but not essential, however you must have sold something technical i.e. Boilers, Radiators, Air Handing Units, Chillers, Valves, Grilles and associated products
- Stable career history
- Lives on patch
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of Domestic Ventilation solutions, heat recovery products, extractors and positive input ventilation
- Field/home based covering the West Midlands
- Working in partnership with the Specification Sales Manager, your role as Technical Sales Manager will be to take the Specification from the Specification Manager and follow it through to the Main Contractor, Developer, and M&E Contractor ensuring the sale goes through
- 70% Account Management and 30% New Business
- This is a strong performing area for the company
- Realistic targets
- Attending 3-4 meetings a day
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.