An incredibly disruptive vendor that is turning the BI industry on its head currently has a huge opportunity for a Support Engineer, joining their team off the back of multiple client wins. With significant funding and massive differentiators in the market, this business is going places fast and the successful candidate will be joining the most exciting SaaS vendor out there.
JOB TITLE: Technical Support Engineer - Disruptive BI vendor
PACKAGE: £90k + benefits + stock
This company has completely changed the game within Business Intelligence in a market that has provided little innovation in recent years. With a focus on enterprise clients, they have displaced incumbent vendors at many of the largest organisations globally and after proving this success, they are now looking to scale massively across the globe.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 5+ years in a support, systems reliability or customer operations role
* Experience working with distributed systems is critical
* Ability to troubleshoot and tinker with Python code
* Extensive experience with relational databases
* Proactive support role working with customers to ensure 100% uptime of the technology
* Working as part of a global support organisation, primary responsibility will be for East Coast US & EMEA customers
* Mixture of phone based and email communications with customers
* Get involved in product recommendations and consulting with engineering on how best to reduce the support workload
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the "Apply Now" button.