This is a chance for a Level 1 Tech Support Engineer to join a fast growing, well established software company with a global presence!! My client will allow you to make a real impact and to develop yourself within the Software Community!! With over 1000 staff worldwide and working over multiple continents, their product suite is a much preferred favourite over other competitors in the industry. Due to huge customer demands and a number of acquisitions, they are now looking to grow their Support teams across EMEA!!
JOB TITLE: Technical Support Engineer
PACKAGE: £25,000 + 10% (all depending on experience and current earnings)
- My client is the leader in helping organisations with their Software Vulnerability Management
- This cost-effective product suite is used throughout the world with some of the largest names on the planet! Ford, Tableau, Symantec, Microsoft, Siemens... all of these global names use these great products and solutions to help their business challenges around SVM
- This could be your chance to join a company that has statistically outstanding products and some exciting plans for the future!
- Founded in 2008
- 1000+ staff worldwide / 130 UK
- HQ in Illinois
- Partner with - Seccuria, Fujitsu, Endpoint Focus, ATOS, ANSECURITY
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Computer Science degree
- Knowledge of operating systems (Linux, Windows, Unix)
- Application support experience
- Verify support agreements
- Create and update support cases
- Provide timely customer responses
- Provide assistance to other team members
- Provide support assistance on specific software products
To apply for the above position, please contact Matthew Frost or hit the apply button.