We are currently working with one of the fastest growing software vendors in the Business Intelligence/Data Analytics/Big Data space. They are looking to grow their Support team in the UK off the back of a number of new clients on boarding.
JOB TITLE: Technical Support - Software - Business Intelligence Vendor
PACKAGE: £45K-£65K Base + Benefits
* Established circa 10 years ago.
* US company HQ.
* 270 worldwide employees, 35 in the UK.
* Open-source Business Intelligence software vendor.
* Double-digit growth in the UK in the last 12 months.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* You will currently be performing a Technical Support role covering responsibilities such as troubleshooting, maintaining or developing data-driven applications.
* Must have knowledge of both Big Data and Business Intelligence technologies.
* You will join a team of Support Consultants in the UK to cover our client's entire product portfolio.
* The role will involve elements of 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support.
* The support is typically re-active but the client is looking to bring in an element of pro-activeness too.
* You will deal with approx. 3 tickets a day via web and email mostly.
* Their technology runs on Linux, Windows and Mac and is Java based (TomCat application Server).
To apply for the above position, please contact Jack Carroll or hit the apply button.