Your role as Telesales Executive would involve joining a rapidly growing and forward-thinking IT and online security job board provider. This is a proven company in taking people on and developing them through the business into senior positions. Huge growth market with banks spending circa 3% of their turnover on cyber security.
Government strategy in 2015 to introduce a new National Standard in cyber security. Massive earning potential with lots of incentives in place.
JOB TITLE: Telesales Executive - Cyber Security
SELLING: IT Security Job Board
SELLING TO: Recruitment Agencies, End User clients, Advertising Agencies
LOCATION: South London
PACKAGE: Basic: up to £25K, OTE: £50K+
- This company is designed and marketed to attract candidates who work, or are looking to work within the Cyber Security environment;
- They advertise opportunities both on a permanent and contract basis covering opportunities within all industry sectors;
- The site has been created to provide a solution for clients and candidates within the Cyber Security marketplace to network with each other;
- Established almost 9 years;
- 15 UK employees;
- Circa £4M turnover.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ideally 1 year+ telesales experience.
- Recruitment experience nice to have.
- A fantastic sales attitude.
- Ideally degree educated or intelligent in your sales approach.
- Thick skin, you will be based in an open plan office with 10 guys.
- Huge opportunity to grow with a forward thinking company.
- Selling an IT security job board.
- Selling into recruitment agencies, direct end user clients, or advertising agencies.
- Based from the office in Bromley 8:00am-5:30pm.
- 100% new business.
- Average order for 1 job post for 28 days is £295, recruitment agencies pay £400-600 per month or advertising agencies pay £1K-10K for e-shots and e-banners with access to Broadbean and Penna.
- Sales cycles can be instant to 1 month+.
- You will be selling into HR Managers, Marketing Managers, Office Managers or IT Security teams.
- Your target will be circa £150K year 1.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Chris Smith or hit the apply button.