Our client is a high growth company with an incredibly innovative User Behaviour Analytics product. They are looking for a Threat Analyst to help deal with the ever increasing number of large enterprise customers they are on boarding. This company has had huge success, with the successful candidates being able to get involved in Pre-Sales activities where they have over a 95% success rate after POC due to their products' sheer superiority.
JOB TITLE: Threat Analyst - Game changing User Behaviour Analytics vendor
PACKAGE: £55k + Benefits
* Stable, long standing company founded in 2002 with $20m funding, currently experiencing rapid growth since 2014 having grown nearly 50% year-on-year
* Genuinely superior product with far less stress on customer endpoints than any of their competitors
* Recent round of funding is allowing them to fuel further incredible growth
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 2+ years of experience as either a Database Analyst, Threat Analyst or a Risk Assessment role
* Exceptional SQL skills
* Familiarity with Elastic and Spark are huge bonuses
* Monitoring the customer environments, performing risk assessments and Data Analysis
* Writing reports on notable events & providing quarterly reports
* Perform Data Analysis right from the POC stage to empower the Sales process
* Working internally with engineering to provide feedback on the products' performance
* Some involvement in Support duties may be required
To apply for the above position, please contact Jack Carroll or hit the apply button.