here's a reason why here at CD Recruitment we are listed in the Recruiter Top 100 (top 100 recruitment firms in Europe) year after year, including 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.
Over the last 25 years, we have made over 17K placements in 29 countries & have become THE dominant player globally, building Sales, Sales Engineering & Customer Success teams for the fastest growing software vendors in the world.
Our clients are fuelled by the richest venture capital companies in the world, which means they need to scale very fast & they need us to partner closely with them. Our markets are recession-proof and this is why we still managed to grow despite the pandemic last year.
We have a team of 60 consultants based across Surrey, Manchester & New York, and we plan to open a 2nd US office in Austin, Texas later this year (and welcome anyone with an ambition to work out here!)
Due to us entering a new phase of growth we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our team!
So, what can we offer you?
- Our training is tried and tested. We have created the "CD playbook" for recruiting success which has been developed, refined & refined again over many years & this playbook has been crucial in producing so many success stories over the years.
- The client base is second to none. Don't like the idea of doing business development or cold calling? No problem, we offer a unique sales structure to cater for 360, 270 & 180 desk models, based on your strengths & motivations as a recruiter.
- Family Culture is key to us - this explains why the majority of our team have been with us for over 5 years. Underpinning what we do is a culture based around persistence, heart & desire to the highest standards, all within a truly meritocratic environment.
- Earning potential we have some of the highest billing & highest-earning recruiters in the market with multiple £1m+ billers and many £500K+ billers.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Actively headhunting high-level candidates for clients and develop a strong pipeline of eligible candidates for future positions.
- Identify new opportunities through research and knowledge of the market.
- Building and maintaining relationships with senior candidates.
- Preparing candidates for each stage in the recruitment process, ranging from 1st stage interviews right to offer stage.
- Networking to build business that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
The 5 key attributes we need from you...
- Intelligence (EQ and IQ)
- Competitive nature
The Icing on the cake!
- Performance-based pay rises and promotions
- Quartly Team Incentives, including Summer and Skiing holidays (after the pandemic!)
- Company MacBook
- Early Friday finish
- Birthday day off
- Pension scheme
- Healthy and supportive Company Culture
- Opportunity for International relocation to one of our global offices, supported by us!
We have a very strong track record in developing hungry, driven individuals into 6 figure earners, so if this sounds like the right challenge for you get in touch immediately.