Have you ever wondered what it is really like to be a Recruitment Consultant?
What makes it a £35Billion industry?
Why are some Recruitment Consultants super successful?
What is the difference between the average and the superstars?
You may be surprised to find out that there is a formula to success in recruitment!
We are looking to hire intelligent & ambitious Resource Analysts to work in our Manchester office.
JOB TITLE: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Basic salary: £18K-£22K (negotiable - depending on experience)
- OTE: Year 1 - £35K, Year 2 - £60K+ (realistic & achievable)
- Daily, weekly & monthly incentives; our annual all expenses paid Holiday Club
- 28 days holiday (rising to 33), plus an additional day off for your birthday
- Pension, private healthcare, breakfast club/fruit baskets
- From our offices in Surrey, Manchester and New York, we have been building our outstanding reputation in IT & Technology for 25 years
- We find our clients the "A-Players" they critically need to realise their goals
- Our core markets are UK, Germany, France, Benelux, Nordics & the USA
- This position is in the heart of Manchester, in the luxury Spinningfields district
- CD builds high-performing IT Sales and Professional Services teams for Software & Technology companies, throughout Europe and the rest of the world
- A unique and exceptionally vibrant culture
- Private showers, private kitchen, pool table/table tennis
- One-on-one coaching with an experienced, successful, and dedicated Training Manager
- A structured development program, enabling you to realise your full potential
- Join the UK's leading IT Sales & IT Technology recruiter as we continue to expand our European IT Sales teams!
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You are highly motivated, competitive and coachable
- You have a burning desire for success and high financial rewards
- Character & desire is more important than your track record
- Daily access to our Manchester office in Spinningfields is essential!
Nice to have:
- Sales or recruitment experience is a bonus
- You may be a graduate looking for a first move into recruitment
- Perhaps you have a few years in a targeted sales environment to date
- Individuals looking to transition from Estate Agents have done well previously
Great to have:
- A second European language (ideally German or French), however, this is non-essential
- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be given the step-by-step blueprint to success, and an adult, autonomous environment in which to flourish
- You will be given the time to develop the core skills, in a non-pressured workplace
- You will receive one-to-one coaching from a dedicated, full time training manager, and will be working alongside some of the most talented recruiters in the UK, which can only help drive you towards reaching your goals
- CD Recruitment has a 25-year track record of developing exceptional people who want more out of life - in short, recruitment is an industry that can truly change your life for the better!
If you've read this far, it is obvious that you are interested to find out more…as you scroll from advert to advert, weighing up your options, you will realise that THIS is finally the opportunity you have been waiting for…why wait any longer?...TAKE ACTION…APPLY NOW!!
To apply for this position, please contact Dan Alexander or hit the apply button.