Our client has successfully made the transition from on premise to the cloud and now offers a complete contact SaaS solution, which better connects call centre agents to their customers by offering real time information. The software also offers an omni-channel solution that better connects the customer back to the company, allowing them to connect through mobile, SMS, Social Media, Email and Voice recognition call.
This position will be based in London (up to 3 times a week) and you will completely run a UK territory. As part of your role, you will also manage a small team of internal sales members supporting you with your vertical.
JOB TITLE: UK Sales Director - Customer Experience / Contact Centre Software Platform
PACKAGE: £65,000 - £75,000 Basic Salary, OTE £150,000 + £6,000 Car Allowance + Stock + Onsite Gym
- 450 global employees with 30 across EMEA
- Industry guru recently joined the board
- Grown 350% in the last 3 years
- Trebled revenue since last year
- Very profitable organisation with fantastic investors and winner of numerous CX, Call Centre awards
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience in selling complex software
- Proven experience of selling into large corporations
- New Business hunter
- SaaS Sales experience
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- New Business focused role selling into an assigned number of target accounts
- Key verticals… Telco, Utilities and Financial Services
- Targeting organisations in and around $100m turnover
- Own, manage, orchestrate and execute a strategic sales plan for your territory
- 70% of your time will be spent selling directly and the remainder through the channel
- Manage complex software sales cycle from start to finish
- The ability to work in a small business with little infrastructure
- Pitching into multiple points of the business including Marketing, Market Research, Product Developers & Innovation, CX, Business Leaders, HR, Sales and Operations
- Adopt the "Challenger sales methodology"
- Continually evaluate market trends and developments to identify key opportunities
- Negotiation and product pricing, closing deals and contracts
- Product demonstration
- Advance research of prospects online to identify key triggers
- Writing, crafting and honing of engaging and attention-grabbing emails, proposals and voice messages
- Proactive follow-up calls, emails and mail correspondence
- Handling incoming interest from various sources including website, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Ability to develop enterprise accounts using a land and expand approach
- A true Enterprise CX solution
To apply for the above position, Please contact Joe Scriven or hit the apply button.