Our client provides both the infrastructure and software platform that automates the delivery of ICT services to multi-tenanted buildings. The vast majority of their customers are serviced office operators like Regis. They all have big commercial offices that are responsible for delivering digital services such as LAN, Wifi, telephony, internet, and security to the customers that use their buildings. Our client's software allows their customers to deliver seamlessly automated services to every desk throughout the building and bring those services up or down with automation. This way they can instantly deliver or terminate services, then coordinate it directly into their customer support systems and billing systems. This process transforms the way their customers operate.
The company is hugely profitable with all their growth coming through organically. They have grown to 100 employees in just 4 years. Business turnover hit £15.0m in 2015 without having a dedicated sales person on the ground. The business has now entered into hyper growth stage and is looking to dedicate their first UK sales person.
JOB TITLE: UK Sales Executive - Smarter Building Vendor - first UK sales person
LOCATION: London based (1 day a week)
PACKAGE: £60,000 basic with an OTE of £150,000 + Stock
- Founded 4 years ago;
- No debt, organic growth, hugely profitable business;
- Growth during 2012-2014 with the first version of the software platform;
- Entering into hyper growth stage;
- They power over 6000 businesses through their impressive list of clients;
- London HQ with global offices;
- Gartner Cool Vendor;
- Tech Track 100;
- Tech Fast 50.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Opportunity for standout sales people to own the scaling of a highly successful, fast growing, award winning business;
- Candidates must be memorable individuals who leave an impact on a meeting;
- Must have had success at one company for at least 3.5 years or will not be considered. Total of 8 years sales experience as a minimum;
- 2 years external sales experience;
- Any technology either from a vendor or a technology services provider;
- Ideally SaaS backgrounds;
- New business, go getters;
- Authoritative, warm, able to own a conversation, sound intelligent, structured conversation, process driven.
- You will be the first sales person on the ground - New Business focused selling into UK Science Parks, Innovations Centres, and Serviced Offices;
- There are around 2,500 locations in the UK and all of them are known to the business;
- You will be given around 500 prospects likely to be calved up into territories;
- These businesses are known but they haven't had the scale to be proactive;
- Your role will be to get out in front of these customers;
- Sales cycles range from 3-4 months;
- Deal values can be worth £2.0m+;
- Targeting sites with 100 seats minimum;
- Pitching to IT directors and chief executives;
- Potential earning opportunity is not capped, top earners should be achieving £200k+;
- You will be targeted on around 10-12 meetings a week;
- You will report into UK Managing Director.
Benefits & Culture:
- Fitness First Gym membership - (Incl weekly PT session in work hours);
- Car Allowance negotiable depending on position;
- Travel to work paid by the business;
- Free bar;
- Pool table in the office.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Ross Murray or hit the apply button.