This new area of security can be best described as ITSM for security. In a world where companies are faced with more and more threats, there are equally as many new security products on the market to combat these attacks. This has resulted in enterprise companies buying various security software products and often duplicating or not fulfilling the product's full potential. This software gives enterprise companies a holistic view of their entire organisation's security infrastructure, reducing the cost of their security operations whilst ensuring that their business is fully secured.
This Pre-IPO US security vendor is looking to expand their territory across the UK. As the UK Enterprise Sales professional, you will be the most senior person in the UK and report directly into the EMEA VP based in mainland Europe. Despite having little footprint in the UK, our client is one of the leaders within this Security Intelligence space. They are looking to grow globally and more specifically within EMEA. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who have massive potential to rapidly grow.
JOB TITLE: UK Sales Manager - Security Intelligence Software
LOCATION: UK (homebased)
PACKAGE: Basic: £85,000, OTE: £190,000
- Venture Capitalists backed vendors based in the US experiencing a massive growth spurt
- Ground-breaking software designed to make huge savings to customers
- VC-backed SaaS vendor based in the US that has seen huge growth over the last 5 years
- Leading edge software that is set to shake up the market in the UK and EMEA
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have sold security software to Enterprise clients
- Must be able to demonstrate FTSE100 complex deal experience
- Have previously sold through channel partners
- Experience of building a department from the ground up
- New Business Hunter
- Lead UK sales business
- Build team from year 1
- Targeting the largest 100 companies within UK, Scandinavia and Netherlands
- Build EMEA profile by upselling current accounts and displace competitors
- Channel model, selling to and through partners
- Targeting both IT and Business points of contact
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Crawley or hit the apply button.