Our client is a SaaS-based Cloud monitoring service provider that brings together data from servers, databases, applications, tools and services to present a unified view of the infrastructure & applications that run at scale in the cloud. This serves up a single pane of glass that everyone has been seeking for years. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev and Ops teams to work collaboratively on the infrastructure to avoid downtime, resolve performance problems, and ensure that development and deployment cycles finish on time.
JOB TITLE: VP of Inside Sales & Business Development
TECHNOLOGY: SaaS Infrastructure Monitoring Platform
PACKAGE: Base from $150,000 with a $300,000 uncapped OTE plus stock
- Pre-IPO SaaS vendor
- 400+ employees
- Significant VC funding
- Gartner leading technology
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Built an Inside Sales Team for a fast-growth pre-IPO SaaS vendor
- Managed at least 30 Inside Sales Executives and Line / Team Managers
- Proof of taking revenues from $10m ARR to $30m ARR+
- Experience of collaborating with Senior Executives, i.e. CRO, SVP of sales
- Implemented best practices and new training programs
As the VP of Internal Sales & Business Development, you'll be responsible for circa 100 sales and account management professionals. This group of people covers 3 business units as well as middle management.
- 40 Account Executives
- 20 Sales Development Reps
- 20 Customer Success Executives
- 6 Team Leaders
- 4 Divisional Directors
This role will sit beneath the CRO of the business. You'll have total ownership of the Inside Sales and Business Development function.
- Territory alignment
- Recruitment & training
- Revamping training to get people productive quicker
- Succession planning for overachievers
- Collaborate with CRO on new incentives and continued alignment with Field Sales Team
To apply for the above position, please contact James Pearce-Thomas in the New York office on 917 979 5328 or hit the apply button.