Why work for CD?
Here are just a few reasons why you should join us:
- We are the recognised market leader in IT Sales and IT Technical recruitment;
- We have been recruiting elite IT Sales and IT Technical candidates for the most prestigious and desirable companies since 1998;
- Nominated by "The Recruiter" magazine as the top placed specialist sales recruiter 4 years running;
- Winner of the top consultant award via Global Recruiter and Top Permanent division BESMA and Sales Manager.
- We operate a mature and accountable culture where competition, passion, and the desire to deliver are all mixed with a huge amount of fun;
- We strongly believe that our people are our most important asset, and we will give you all the training and support you need to enjoy a fantastic career with us.
What do we look for?
- Honesty, integrity, ambition, hard work, a team ethic, and the ability to listen, learn and grow coupled with superb communication skills are all fundamental to you being a success with CD;
- We are not looking for "ordinary" people who are just looking for a job - being part of something special is a desire you need to have;
- We want you to have enjoyed success in your life. Whether that’s in sport, previous employment, or any other pastime, we want people who are not prepared to settle for anything but the best in what they do;
- We want you to enjoy your job, to earn more than you have ever earned, and to have the opportunity of a fantastic career with us. You will only achieve these things if you have that inner drive that differentiates the achievers from the also-rans.
Your Career Path
We are passionate about people and growing talent. If you believe that CD is the right place for you, then we want to talk to you. We hire from Graduate Trainee through to experienced Consultants. We offer the option to work in our traditional team-based model or to run your own desk and grow your own team. We offer one of the best commission schemes in the market today.
When joining us as a Trainee, your career path will look like this:
- Resource Analyst/Trainee Consultant
- Consultant or BDM
- Senior Consultant/BDM
- Principal Consultant/BDM
You are supported with excellent training from day 1. We individually tailor a promotion scheme so that you can reach your goals and gain the recognition that you deserve.
- Recruitment is a results-based business. If you can show the ability to succeed within your role, then we will reward you with an exceptional package. We offer an attractive basic salary to start, and an industry-leading commission scheme that is uncapped from day 1;
- We want you to earn more than you have ever earned in your life, and we want you to keep on increasing this figure;
- On top of the financial rewards, we offer regular incentive schemes and some fantastic prizes to everyone in the company. Our teams regularly enjoy monthly Achievers Club, Limo Trips to London where we eat in the City’s best restaurants, days off for great performance, weekends away in luxurious hotels, days out at the Races, and top tickets to Club Wembley, as well as overseas trips to New York, Barcelona, Milan, Rome and Marbella.
We are always looking to invest in "talent". If you know you have what it takes to be a success with CD, then we want to hear from you today.
So, pick up the phone and call us on 020 8722 8200 and ask to speak to Brad Luton, our Managing Director, or email Brad in confidence here.